About Me

My photo
I am a Ghebologist, one of the highest ranks followers of his sexyness. I am what they call, a Harem. In terms of my species rank, due to me being a paradox of part fish, part Harem, I am considered a Land-Shark, who can fuck up anyone's face using my Shark-Head Gauntlets of mass Raepage. The only ones who are higher then me are the Almighty Homeboi's. Of course, Homeboi's are nothing against the might Gheb, as he was ancient before time existed, creating existence by the swinging of his mighty penis into the darkness. Thus, lief began.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AGH YES

I am going though my iTunes while reading Scott Pilgrim I just downloaded to see if I like it. I may buy it later, but that's not the point of this post.

The point it that I can't believe I forgot how great some tracks from GaoGaiGar are. More notably "Saikyou Yuusha Robo Gudan" and "Utsukushiki Hikari no Tsubasa". I forget what the second one is called in English, something about "Wings of Light", but the first is something like "Strongest Brave Robo Corps".

1st song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uwjBhfvFM

2nd song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWU1iP2fIuE

Oh, it's "Beautiful Wings of Light". Time to change the song names.

No comments:

Post a Comment