About Me

My photo
I am a Ghebologist, one of the highest ranks followers of his sexyness. I am what they call, a Harem. In terms of my species rank, due to me being a paradox of part fish, part Harem, I am considered a Land-Shark, who can fuck up anyone's face using my Shark-Head Gauntlets of mass Raepage. The only ones who are higher then me are the Almighty Homeboi's. Of course, Homeboi's are nothing against the might Gheb, as he was ancient before time existed, creating existence by the swinging of his mighty penis into the darkness. Thus, lief began.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Top 10 Robots

Made a list. For pics, look dem up ur self if you want.

1. Shin Getter Robo (The Getter Robo Series)
2. Dix Neuf and Buster Machine No.7 (Aim For The Top! 2: Diebuster)
3. Dann of Thursday (Gun X Sword)
4. Genesic GaoGaiGar (GaoGaiGar: FINAL)
5. Godannar Twin Drive (Shinkon Gattai Godannar)
6. Mazinger Z (The Mazinger Series)
7. Gunbuster (Aim For The Top! Gunbuster)
8. Sol Aquarion (Genesis of Aquarion)
9. Chouginga Gurren Lagann (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
*. Tachikoma (Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex)

Tachikoma's don't get a rank. Their in the Special Tier for special Robots, like Tachikoma.

I guess I'll be covering why I like each Mech each day of the week, or so...

1 comment: