About Me

My photo
I am a Ghebologist, one of the highest ranks followers of his sexyness. I am what they call, a Harem. In terms of my species rank, due to me being a paradox of part fish, part Harem, I am considered a Land-Shark, who can fuck up anyone's face using my Shark-Head Gauntlets of mass Raepage. The only ones who are higher then me are the Almighty Homeboi's. Of course, Homeboi's are nothing against the might Gheb, as he was ancient before time existed, creating existence by the swinging of his mighty penis into the darkness. Thus, lief began.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

ALL BLOGS ARE DEAD

Picked drawing back up.

Designing an armor for a friend, and my own, and a little Device from Nanoha.

Armor status: FUCK I FORGOT HAS HARKENS.

Device Status: WHERE FUCK CARTRIDGES GO!? WHERE THEY OUT?!

My armor status: HOW I CHEST PLATE?

Also homework is a faggot. I get like, a fuck ton from all 4 classes everyday, and then some on weekends. Getting a tutor for each class, one of them tutoring two.

IT'S A PIIINCH.

EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS GO WATCH HEROMAN AND STAR DRIVER NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment